Best drilling chemicals
Titanium dioxide (TiO2) is a naturally occurring compound that is widely used as a white pigment in various industries due to its excellent light-scattering properties and high refractive index. It is commonly found in two primary crystalline forms: rutile and anatase.
1. Paints and Coatings: Titanium dioxide is a major component in paints, coatings, and architectural finishes, providing opacity, brightness, and UV resistance.
2. Plastics and Polymers: It’s used to impart whiteness and opacity to plastic products, such as packaging materials, films, and plastic parts.
3. Cosmetics and Skincare: Titanium dioxide is found in many cosmetics, sunscreens, and skincare products due to its ability to reflect and scatter UV radiation.
4. Food and Pharmaceuticals: It’s used as a food additive (E171) to enhance the appearance and texture of food products like candies, dairy items, and baked goods. It’s also used in pharmaceutical formulations.
5. Ceramics and Glass: Titanium dioxide is added to ceramics and glass to improve their properties and appearance.
6. Photocatalysis: Titanium dioxide has photocatalytic properties, making it useful in self-cleaning surfaces, air purification, and water treatment technologies.
KCl - Potassium Chloride
Sodium Chloride NaCl
Sodium Chloride NaCl - salt tablets for water softening systems
Sodium Chloride Animal FEED salt
We offer a wide range of services, including mud service, selection of a drilling fluid to meet specific requirements, laboratory testing of drilling fluids and recycling of drilling fluids.
By taking care of managing the waste produced during drilling, you can significantly reduce the consumption of consumables.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Our specialists will be happy to help you!